Friday, April 4, 2008

Hello from another Eureka Student

Hey,
My name is Bailey. I am 12 years old. I live in Eureka, Kansas. The favorite part about my town is that it is a very small town and my friends are close enough that we can go walking around, hangout at the rec center, or just have them over and hang out at my house. I love to do gymnastics and dance and do all kinds of sports but gymnastics is my favorite! I think that global warming is man made because of all the pollution in the air from vehicles. Global warming is important to me but then again its not important to me. It is important because it could cause very severe damage to the earth, but we have to get around somehow.Thank you very much for reading my blog, I am very excited to learn about you guys and what your town is like.

Hola:
Mi nombre es Bailey.Tengo doce años. Vivo en Eureka, Kansas. Lo mejor de mi ciudad es que es muy pequeña y mis amigos están tan cerca que podemos salir a caminar, ir al centro de recreación, o reunirnos en mi casa. Me gusta hacer gimnasia, bailar y hacer todo tipo de deportes, pero la gimnasia es lo que más me gusta. Creo que el hombre es responsable por el calentamiento global or toda la contaminación que producen los gases de los vehículos. El calentamiento global es y no es importante para mi. Es importante porque puede causar un daño muy importante para el planeta, pero de alguna manera tendremos que resolverlo.
Muchas gracias por leer mi blog, estoy muy ansioso de conocerlos y aprender sobre la ciudad de ustedes.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hola mi nombre es yarleison, quiero decirte que me gustarìa mucho ver parques turìsticos y recreativos de tu paìs o ciudad.
Tambièn quiero decirte que me gustò mucho lo que escribiste en el blogger, pero me disgusto la parte en que hablas ha sì de lo hombres, pero igual estamos aquì por lo mismo, para buscar y resolver el calentamiento global

The Strongest Oak Foundation said...

Hi, my name is Yarleison, I want to see pictures of parks in your city.
I also like what you have posted in the blog. It is a pitty to hear your comments about men. We are here for the same, to search and see what can we do about global warming.

The Strongest Oak Foundation said...

I am very sorry for the misunderstanding. In Kansas when we say man- made, we mean that it is caused by all humans, men and women, I am not trying to say anything bad about men at all.